Friday, July 6

who do you think you are?

First of all, I would just like to say that this entry is full of ire. I SWEAR. I felt this awhile ago in only 2[was it 3?] persons and I couldn't help but express my feelings here. I don't usually do this anymore but with the situation now, I just can't help it.

I HATE YOU.
I hate you. Yes I do. You are a judgmental egomaniac and indeed, I hate you. My lack of patience with you has expired. YOU are disgusting. Who the hell gave you the right to claim yourself as someone who's apparently good enough? YOU'RE NOT. Besides, you are judging my friends when you are an ASSHOLE? WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE MY FRIENDS? You don't even know them. I just hate you and if you know who you are. Get your fcuking face out of my life because I hate you. That's why I'm not bothering to talk to you. I DO HATE YOU. EVERY INCH OF THAT DISGUSTING FACE.
That's all for now. I had my revenge. Hardy har.
I'll quote Ate Niknok here. Love this quote.
"Forget forgiving. Just forget."
I won't say NO to your apologies yet I won't say YES too. I know you can't do it. You have no more hope.

No comments: