Friday, July 6

he's still unreachable.

I admit that I made a poem for him. I was thinking about him all day yesterday and I just came up with an idea to write him a poem. So here it is:

I LOVED AND THAT'S ENOUGH
Watching as the sun goes down
I ponder about the good memories
You were everything I wanted
Yet you left me broken and fragile.
I am not bitter about things you said
Nor the things you have yet to say
I loved you and always will
Though I know you can never love me back.
I fell in love and you can't stop me
LOVING YOU MAKES ME HAPPY
But even with the tears on my eyes,
I never wonder why you can't love me back.
There may be a time that I regret this
I cry, I bleed and I know I'm hurting
Yet I remember those eyes
And I stop and know you're enough.
I may never get to meet you
Never get to see that radiant smile of yours
Never feel the warmth of your hand
BUT LOVING YOU IS ENOUGH.

No comments: