Tuesday, August 28

what?!

Instructions: Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

[ETO NA NAMAN?]

1. I love chinitos. But they got to be rich, and kind. hah.[So nangarap ako?]

2. After I eat in the morning, I go back to sleep. haha.

3. I love taking pictures of anything.

4. I can't sleep without a blanket. or blankey. waha.

5. I love eating Jap food. I can eat 8 pieces of maki!

6. I love taking über wacky pics. haha.


Now I tag: Ate Danika, Ate Nik, Janela, Kriselle, Boan and Arnold. :]]