Sunday, August 26

the evolution of my bookworming.

Everybody knows I am a bookworm. I buy 3 books a week. haha. And I finish a book in a day or two days at most except when I am busy. So I'm sharing you the evolution of my bookworming.

grade 1. I'm obsessed with fairy tales and Barbie books. I am serious. I still have the complete set. Also here, I read the Little Prince which I think was stupid, because at that time, I didn't understand it yet. Now I do.

grade 2. I'm still reading Barbie books.

grade 3. I am now evolving. I'm reading non-fic and I Wonder Why books. It's nice.

grade 4. I am now reading the Trojan war. I don't know what got me interested in that. But it was so interesting.

grade 5 and 6. I'm reading The Baby-Sitters Club. Which is fantastic by the way.

1st year and 2nd year- reading teen books. My eyes are opened to different things.

At present. I am still reading teen books plus reading Nicholas Sparks' and Mitch Albom's novels. Real cool.

So there you have it. I absolutely adore books. And I can't wait to have a new room. I want toooooo so bad. I'm tired of having to share the bed which was supposed to be all mine since my sis is supposed to be sleeping at the top bunk. Grr.