Sunday, August 12

i'm a drama queen.

The post awhile ago was just super dramatic. Hmmpp. I just hate myself. Grrr. I make a fuss about problems and I can't bear to solve them and I don't know what to do. And I have lots of things to do. OMG. I'm ironic.

I have 4 articles for the Herald all in all. 3 for news and 1 for feature. I don't know the email address of my new editor. My soldering iron is broken. I'm supposed to show Sir Vitug my output on the radio assembly thing. I'm pining for a guy which I never do. He's not coming back. The periodical tests are coming and I haven't even opened a single notebook. I'm afraid I won't get to be in the Top 10 now. I don't know if I should be proud of myself now. I need something but I don't know what. I'm in a total mess now and I think I should just absolutely visit a shrink. I DON"T WANT TO GET THROUGH THIS ANYMORE!

I can't get over this. My heart is carrying some kind of weight and I don't know how to get rid of it. Hmmp. Let's just move on to another topic.

BOOKS
As if that's a big surprise. I'm craving to buy the two books of the Pretty Little Liars series. I do! It just sounds so interesting as I read on. I'm dying to know what will happen to Aria and the teacher she's in love with, Emily and what will happen to Maya, her new friend, Spencer and her relationship with her sister's boyfriend, Hanna and her ways to get thin. Wah. I'm so craving. Hmmp. Plus I want to buy the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. I saw the movie kasi and I loved it. Yey.