Tuesday, August 14

stress

Being stressed is certainly an understatement for third year. We have a lot to do. I'm worried about our radio assembly thingy. It might not work. Wa. I'm worried about that. I'm under a lot of pressure right now and it's killing me. So when I get all weird, it means I'm relieving my stress. An example for that? Hah. Practice was over and we decided to stay in the room since my mom was to pick me up at 7 pm pa. Lizette started dancing to "Hey Magdalena" and I got this crazy idea to dance too. So Andrew joined in and we made some funny steps and well, that took the stress out of me. Now, it's kinda all coming back. Grr.

By the way, I got my Class Standing in AA and Geom. It's acceptable. I got 70 up. That's cool. I still have to ace the Periodical which is impossible, but I'll try.

Anyway, I have to go. I have to solder at least 3 components. Boring. And I now have a phobia in holding soldering irons. BURN. boo. It's still not getting better. My hands are rough and have callouses and blisters. Eew.