Wednesday, August 15

HOT ADDICTIONS.

I am always known for my list of HOT addictions. I narrowed it down to the ones I almost always think about. I think there are at least 4 or 5 now. SO here they are:


1. JUN MATSUMOTO/MATSUJUN
-starred in Hana Yori Dango Seasons 1 & 2 as Domyouji Tsukasa. A Japanese and a member of the famous band in Japan called ARASHI. Hot. Number one because he makes me drool.



2. KYLE PATRICK
-
member of The Click Five. The vocalist. He's a 20 year old hunk and he has the cutest hair.



3. PETE WENTZ
-
bummer. won't get to see him in their concert here. Anyway, Pete is the bassist for the famous band Fall Out Boy. He writes most songs and he's always the star in their videos. HOT. Although he picked a wrong type of girlfriend, he's still a hot musician.



4. JAMES LAFFERTY
-HOT. Stars in One Tree Hill as Nathan Scott. He's half Pinoy, did you know? There was a rumor that he died, I think last year or early this year which I got all freaked out about. Then I found out it wasn't true. JAMES IS ALIVE AND KICKING!



5. CHRIS CARRABA
-
the vocalist of Dashboard Confessional. He has loads of tattoos, and I hate tattoos BUT he's hot. SO he's a big exemption!♥

And I don't know where I got this. I think in friendster but he was SO HOT that I just had to put him here. That's a model of what I like in guys. except for the piercing. But this guy can carry it so that's HOT. used him in Sing My Heart Out. Jonah Dajao. teentalkers who read my story, remember?






That's all. Wah. I love my HOT addictions. But don't get me wrong. I don't get obsessed with them. I just like their faces. HAHA.