Thursday, June 28

6 weird things about me.['coz i'm weird.]

Directions: Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Six Weird Things About Me:
1. I take pics in the bathroom.[parang 15 things toh ah.]
2. I love looking at my eyebrows and make them go up and down.
3. When I was young, I interviewed myself.[just in case I'll be a star. hah.]
4. I was called "Jackie Chan" when I was in Grade 3 because I loved punching people when they annoy me.
5. I used to have crushes on people shorter than me.[oiiii. dati pa yun.]
6. Most of all, I love going up to our roof just to eat.[hah. walang makakakita.]

tags:
Kathleen
Anj
Nikka[blah.]
Raechell
Andrew
Katreena

No comments: