Monday, June 25

15 things you never knew about me.

15 things you never knew about belle.
RULES:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
1. I love taking pics in the bathroom.[ASK WHY? I love the background? haha.]
2. I scribble on my hand almost EVERYDAY.
3. I hate people who post "pink and black" as their favorite color when you can sense it's not.
4. I wear my ring everyday.[I don't take it off. Fear of losing it.]
5. I go ga-ga over guys even if I don't know them.[really. I spot a handsome guy. GA-GA! then *poof! It's gone.]
6. I cry at night just because I feel like it.
7. I love eating anything.[wait. did you know that already?]
8. I am a light sleeper.[you move a bit, I wake up.]
9. But once I wake up, I can go back to sleep instantly.
10. I get headaches occasionally. [although there's a person who knows this na.]
11. I put on the "taray factor" when:
•I HATE YOU.
•I'm PMS-ing.
•I am irritated or annoyed.
•I just simply like it.
12. I love Japanes music.[you do know that.]
13. I dance when I review.[especially last night. Wow. To the beat of A.RA.s.Hi.]
14. I hate people who act like they're stupid.[like Anna Nicole Smith. Grr.]
15. And most of all, I get scared because I easily get hurt.
That's all you need to know. And well, the others? Have to figure it out.
Tags:
Boan
Arnold
Nica
Markee
Andrew
Sean
Leigh
Kat
Alea
my sis.
[Ang di gumawa? Panget!♥]

No comments: