Tuesday, August 12

Twilight Survey. :)

1. What do you like best about Twilight?
- What I like best is that it has a sense of thrill & suspense. You never know what's gonna happen next.

2. Team Edward, Team Jacob, or Team Switzerland?
- Team EDWARD, naturally. He's absolutely adorable.

3. If you could chose only one, which one would you be, a vampire or a werewolf?
- I'd like to be a VAMPIRE. I know I'll be more perfect than perfect. HAHAHA.

4. Did you cry at any point in the books?
- Yeah. I cried in New Moon when Edward left her. And I cried in Breaking Dawn. I felt the pain that Bella was feeling.

5. Favorite book so far?
-Twilight, of course. Sure New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn have brilliant plots, it's just that the beginning is always the best. :)

6. Do you smile every time you see a silver Volvo, a giant jeep, a red convertible, a yellow Porsche, a black Mercedes, a red Rabbit, or a red Chevy truck?
- Yep. I just smile. HAHA. :)

7. Do you think Bella will be turned into a vamp in Breaking Dawn?
- Yeah, I read it. Haha. I loved the way she was turned into a vampire.

8. If so, what do you think her special power will be?
- My inference was that it'll have to be something like a protector of some kind. Remember the times when Edward tried to read her mind and was unsuccessful? SO there. And yeah, I was so correct.

9. Who do you think the main villain will be in the next book?
- I really thought it would be Jacob. HAHA.

10. Will Edward and Bella actually get married?
- Yeah. I was sure of that even before I started reading.

11. Will Bella and Rosalie ever be friends?
- Yeah, I think so. It'll take time though.

12. Thoughts about Bella at the end of Eclipse.
- Bella is selfish. But yeah, we can't really help it when we love.

13. Thoughts about Edward at the end of Eclipse.
- You're still soooo hot. HAHA.

14. Thoughts about Jacob at the end of Eclipse.
- Hmm, Jacob is fine. I like him.

15. Perfect ending to Bella’s story?
- Hmm, I'm still thinking. I think it'd be that they love each other till eternity.

16. Actual ending (be realistic and honest!)?
- Actual ending? That there'd still be problems to be encountered and that whatever happens, they'll still be together.

17. Favorite character?
- EDWARD CULLEN.

18. Why?
- He's PERFECT. Old fashioned, hot, he makes my heart beat fast.

19. Describe Edward in ONE word:
- INDESCRIBABLE

20. Describe Bella in ONE word:
- INTREPID

21. Describe Jacob in ONE word:
- LOVING

22. Describe Alice in ONE word:
- COOL

23. Describe Jasper in ONE word:
- NICE

24. Describe Emmet in ONE word:
- STRONG

25. Describe Rosalie in ONE word:
- REASONABLE

26. Describe Carlisle in ONE word:
- OPTIMISTIC

27. Describe Esme in ONE word:
- MOTHERLY

28. Describe Twilight in ONE word:
- AMAZING

29. Describe New Moon in ONE word:
- DEPRESSING

30. Describe Eclipse in ONE word:
- NICE

31. Favorite scene in Twilight (book)?
- The meadow scene. :) Hallelujah!

32. Favorite scene in New Moon ?
-Hmm. The scenes when she was hearing the voice of Edward.


33. Favorite scene in Eclipse?
- When Edward proposed to Bella. :)

34. Favorite quote (s)?
- too many to mention. Here are some:
*Could you believe that, despite everything I've put you through, I love you too?
*Look after my heart, I've left it with you.
And when he says, LOVE. haha.

35.....
?

36. Thoughts about the TWILIGHT (movie) cast:
- They're okay.

37. Favorite cast member?
-Ashley Greene. (Alice) She looks so much like Alice. haha.

No comments: