Monday, August 25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRU!

I'm posting this blog entry now since I can't post tomorrow. I'm expecting a birthday bash, Roan! So let me be the first to post this online greeting.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROAN EIREEN LONTOK BUENAVENTURA!

Wow. Tiring huh? Anyway, I'm posting this because you are my very best friend and tomorrow is your special day! You're getting older! HAHAHAHA.Compared to me, I was born in 1994. Yeah, totoo yun! HAHAHAHA Anyway, I know this is kinda cheesy but thanks for being the best best friend a girl can have. After 3 years of friendship, we're still here. Thank you for seeing my worst and best facades. HAHAHA. Okay, that was overly cheesy. HAHAHA. But, I hope you get your wishes this year, whatever they are. :)

Happy happy birthday again! Oh, and I have a gift for you. I haven't forgotten. I just hope you like it. HAHAHA.

Love youuu, Bru! :)
♥ Bru

No comments: