Thursday, October 4

what's the hurry, huh?

I guess I can call it a day today. I'm kinda stressed out. But, I guess I'm fine.

I guess I'm kinda finished with the love life thingy. It isn't working for me, you know? haha. I can only keep up with crushes and not-so-serious stuff 'coz I really want a serious one. I don't want some stupid puppy love fling where you LIE to your partners. That's not healthy, you know? How do you expect to trust a person when he's a liar? Oh well. That's life. I still remain happy about the decisions I made and I have no regrets. Regrets just suck the lessons to be learned.

I was in deep thought while with Hanna awhile ago and a memory just whizzed by. I wasn't as happy as this. I know I'm wishing I'm in love but I am happy right now. I don't think I need to rush, nor get ahead. Time will come. He'll come without me expecting him. I don't want to be desperate. That's the LAST thing I'd want to be.

Besides, I'm 15 years young. What's the hurry, right?