Sunday, October 14

runaway.

Run. Run as fast as I can. Run to the ends of the world. Run like there's no tomorrow.

It's difficult to live in this cruel world. I don't know what I'll face. There are problems, crises and the other things I don't want to talk about. Oh how I wish, just for a day. I could run to an island, sleep all day without worries, without people bothering me. I'd be all happy for that day. I'd be smiling on that day. I just want to run as fast as I can to someplace where nobody knows me, nobody cares for me. And no, I'm not emo.

I saw this quote today. "
You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back." Yeah, right. I don't totally agree. I loved HIM but I lost. I lost, didn't I? I still can't forget him, though I'm not in love with him anymore. I LOVED HIM.

I want to run away. I do. XC