Monday, July 28

Traveling. :)

Traveling is common for my family. I mean, we have this annual family vacation when I suppose, they go all out on expenses because those were really great places. We've been having this yearly vacation since 2004. It all started when my ever-so-loving-who-never-comes-to-visit Tito Raul finally came to visit with his wife, Tita Celia. We went to Puerto Galera. And by the way, that Coco Beach resort is a big no-no. NO AC! My gosh, that sucked. Oh well, back to my point.

This year's vacation was in Ilocos Norte. And we went there two times. OMG. We stayed at Fort Ilocandia and t'was fun. They had a beautiful beach, an exquisite room and a nice sunset view. Harhar.


Me & Nikka at the beach.

So far this year, I have been to Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. As I was telling Mama, jetsetter na kami. We've gone to Fort Ilocandia in Ilocos Norte, been to Sampaguita Gardens Resort in Kalibo Aklan, and lastly, to Dakak Park Beach Resort in Dapitan, Zamboanga del Norte. Wow Philippines! I am glad though that we didn't go out of the country to experience the wonderful places we've been to. The Philippines is waaaay better. Let's support Philippine tourism!

Dapitan. (Dakak) Kalibo, Aklan