Saturday, October 4

The Patron Saint of Fakes and Liars.

Rules: put your music player on shuffle, let the songs answer the questions.

1. What's my mood like right now?
Here is Gone-goo goo dolls

2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
The Best Deceptions-Dashboard Confessional

3. What kind of person am I?
Hum Hallelujah-Fall Out Boy

4. Am I loved?
Thnks fr Th Mmrs-FOB (WOW!)

5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Without You-Carly Smithson (ayos to ah.)

6. What should I do with my life?
I Don't Want To Wait-Paula Cole

7. Is everything going to be alright in the end?
Only One-Yellowcard (HAHAHA)

8. What is my best quality?
She Will Be Loved-Maroon 5 (NICE!)

9. How does my sex life look?
Gone Yesterday-FOB (HAHAHAHAHA)

10. What's the meaning of life?
Of All the Gin Joints in The World-FOB

11. What do people think of me?
The Carpal Tunnel of Love-FOB

12. Would I make a good lover?
The Music and the Misery-FOB (I like.)

13. How crazy am I?
I've Got a Dark Alley and A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth-FOB

14. Will I have a good life in general?
Pretty in Punk-FOB

15. Can (insert name here) ever really love me?
Kiss Me-Sixpence None the Richer (WOOHOO!)

16. Can me and (insert name here) ever be more than friends?
Golden-FOB (HAHAHA)

17. What's going to happen to me this week?
Ocean Avenue-Yellowcard

18. Where will I be a year from now?
The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes-FOB (OMG)

19. What is my fondest wish?
Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying-FOB (hahahaha)

20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
7 things-Miley Cyrus (OMG.)

21. How did my parents meet?
Dance Dance-FOB (nice.)

No comments: