Saturday, July 16

An unexpected e-mail

I was quite shocked when I read this e-mail. This was a year ago and I am quite happy with the state that I am in now.
I'm not with him, however I feel like I made a good decision and that was to move on with my life. And I am glad that I turned out to be the person I wanted to be.


So much for 2010.


The following is an e-mail from the past, sent through FutureMe.org
It was composed on Thursday, July 15, 2010, to be sent on Friday, July 15, 2011: 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear FutureMe, 


I hope you made the right decisions. By that time, either you've fallen out of love and have someone else or you're with him. You better make a good decision. I'm begging you.

I hope by that time, you don't feel so inferior anymore and you feel beautiful inside and out. Someone will love you for what you are and what you believe in. It just takes time.

I hope you are the person you wanted to be.

No comments: