Saturday, June 27

I can feel the pressure.

Now see. I don't get to blog more often. I'm getting busier by the day, and in some ways, I do love it. I mean, who wouldn't love studying in UP, riding IKOT and TOKI jeeps everyday, waiting on the AS steps for the shuttle and walking around like crazy to get to classes?

This week, my high school friends didn't get to see much of each other. We were always in pairs, with Sean and Anj, BJ and me or Kat. Yesterday was the first time we got to bond a helluva lot. We were supposed to watch the Engineering Week concert. Quite disappointing really. I thought they were going to accomodate non-engineering students resulting to us not watching the concert at all. We were going to watch Sot's older brother play, and we ended up sitting down and chatting in the Sunken Garden. Kyle wanted to go home to Laguna, but we didn't so we suggested that we (Kat, Sot, me) that we stay in our dorm first since Sot is near our place and so is the LRT station. We chatted like old times. I kind of missed it, really. We talked until about 8.30 pm when Kyle had to go home and so did Sot, since we haven't had dinner yet.

See why I love college? I know I don't get to see my other high school friends too often, but I do get to see some of them which is what keeps me sane. We love hanging out with each other and there is something between us that even new friends cannot emulate or even have that kind of connection with.

**

I'm in Laguna now, got home around 6pm. Serves me right for sleeping until 10.30 in the morning. I could have been earlier but no, I had to be attacked by the supreme evil called laziness. It would normally be okay if I get home around at this time, seeing as I don't have classes on Mondays. However, this Monday will be our Psych orientation so there, I have to go since I'm Block Head. *attacked by laziness yet AGAIN* I think it'll be fun though, I think I have great blockmates! Okay, I'm gonna stop blogging, I have tons of work to do and it won't be fun.

*REACTION PAPER for stupid effin Baler.

*A TON OF HOMEWORK in Math 11

*A TON OF HOMEWORK in French

*Homework in English 11

*Lastly, read on the Greco-Persian Wars and research on Adam Smith.

KILL ME NOW. I love you college, but you're helluva lot of work! Tata!

No comments: