Friday, May 29

Depressing School Year

Okay, I don't mean it that way. As we were buying school supplies awhile ago, I felt sad knowing I wouldn't need crayons or useless pad papers. I just bought 2 binders and some pens, I was done. However my sister and brother bought a lot since my sister's in her senior year and my bro's in first grade. I still can't get over the fact that I'm not going to be back in my precious alma mater. I won't be able to walk the halls with confidence because I'm a senior. I won't be able to shout and make my cadets listen. I'm merely a freshman now, at the bottom. I am fascinated by the fact that the level of authority and superiority just goes around. You're at the bottom, next you know you're on top. Then it happens again and again, just like a cycle. It doesn't matter how long it takes, but it'll happen.

I'm starting to get eyebags the size of saucers because I can't put Harry Potter down. After all these years, I still love him. I'm currently reading The Goblet of Fire, which I think is the most boring book in the series, even though this is the book where Voldemort rises to full power. I still think it's boring because of the blah blah dialogues. HAHAHA :)

I've got to go, I have yet to pack. We have a family outing tomorrow! Swimming, finally! :) I haven't gone swimming this summer.

P.S. I find Princess Hours kinda boring. Oh well. Let's hear it for Full House!

No comments: