Saturday, November 15

Happy.

Love is all we need.
-
Nada Surf

I guess that's true. And judging from my blog entry for the past weeks, I guess I should just be happy that we're still friends even though I have this feeling. I know it hurts helluva bad, but I guess it's for the best. I mean, there are a lot of fish in the ocean and it isn't like me to stick to this one person. Yes, I want to move on. Besides, it wasn't even love so I'm not holding back anymore.

My smile is from ear to ear and yes, I'm happy. I guess it's enough.

Now I'm ending my senti moments and depression. I know it sucks and it just sucks the life out of me. Nobody wants that! Especially me. The life of the party!

Speaking of parties, I have one next Friday. It'll be a victory party for the success of out Maskara Festival and I have got to say, it really is gonna be fun! We're gonna dress up and have a masquerade ball. See? I love the idea already.

I have to get a dress. Gosh. What'll I wear?

Ciao.
xoxo