Wednesday, May 16

the side of me.

I cannot believe how twisted I am.
To almost answering back to my father.[I got as far as not saying sorry to him.]
I was so angry at that time. I refused to speak.
Which I think is a fair thing to do since
NO ONE KNOWS WHAT I COULD HAVE SAID.
I just hate the fact that I was called 'tanga'.
A person can just make a mistake right? But it doesnt mean...
I wanted to fight him but I couldn't out of fear.
Thankfully,my dad and I are okay now.[so I think.]
What occurred earlier just brought back who I was before.
The Janine who was 'palaban',didn't care. I don't want to go back to
THE REBEL I WAS.
I was the REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE.
I was just 'selfish' before,I guess.
I don't want to go back there anymore.
I just don't.
ANOTHER TOPIC
To all you people who love HANA YORI DANGO,
I am officially one of your members.
I was LMAO while I was watching that.
I was just channel-surfing when Dom Yu Ji's[did I spell it right?] face was there
talking to the girl?[I'm still getting the hang of their names. I'm getting there.]
I loved everything about it.
It was a lot better than Meteor Garden
They had a beautiful female lead,but I wasn't impressed by Dom Yu Ji.
[still sticking to that spelling,ok?]
But I so so so LOVED Rouie[spell check here]
GORGEOUS!
I cannot say enough.
But I loved the scenes and overall,
I LOVED HANA YORI DANGO!
sweetiej9 is signing off. Have to catch up on my story.
*hugs*
♥sweetiej9♥

No comments: