Friday, May 11

INFATUATION

Infatuation.
What is it really?
Google says: Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoning passion or love; addictive love.
I say: Whatever it is,I am feeling it.
Whatta day. I PMed him and he said he still remembers me. oh gosh. I was smiling ear-to-ear.ü i am so mababaw but I couldn't help it.
How can you not LIKE a guy who's:
•handsome. he looks like a korean.
•a singer[on my standards,me like.Ü]
•musically inclined[like me.]
•thoughtful and caring.Ü
•he knows how the female mind works.
It's the most insane thing ever. But he's constantly on my mind. Sometimes I wish I could just shut my mind off. To never let him enter anymore.
He's even invading my dreams. How can I not think about him?
But sadly...
He's got a new girl. Okay,they're NOT OFFICIAL. But hello? He loves this girl. He's PROUD TO SAY that.
Sad. But he'll only remain a dream. He'll only remain as my infatuation.
'coz no matter how HARD I try,I can never reach him.
♥sweetiej9♥
P.S.
j'attendrai tant que vous me voulez même si ils teel je vous ne sont pas en valeur lui.

No comments: