Friday, July 17

It's raining and I'm stressed.

I am currently in a state of confusion and stress. I haven't eaten breakfast yet and I woke up early just to study for my Math exam on Monday. I dropped down after a while and just focused on browsing the internet. I don't know if I'll still be going to the Freshman Night later or just stay home and study. I want to go to the field trip, but then again I don't. I'm happy that classes are suspended, but it's annoying that I had to sleep late for my English paper. I am obsessed with a person who I'm constantly googling. I'm dead.

My mind is trying to pump out things that I should know. I have that problem again with Math that after we finish the lesson, it immediately flies out of my mind, as if it has no place there. Now, I don't know how I'm going to begin studying for Math when I can't even answer the sample exams. I don't know how I'm going to Laguna this weekend because my weekend is jam-packed. The rain is annoying, it may be cozy to sleep in this kind of weather, but I'm still bothered about my Math exam. My stomach's growling. I don't want to go down to buy breakfast. I'm irritated. I'm annoyed.

I am thinking about the CSSP KAPPistahan on the 24th. I don't know how I'll be able to integrate our ideas to the NEW theme which was just changed yesterday. Most of my block mates don't want to be seen on stage. I don't want to be embarrassed. I want to have a nice presentation. I want a nice score in Math. I want to pass Social Science 2 and impress my terror of a teacher. I want to finally understand the meaning of the reading assigned to us. I want to stop torturing my mind. I want to save some money. I want to stop.

My conclusion. So help me, God. I'm in college.



My conclusion: I'm in college.

No comments: