Saturday, July 18

I'm getting better.

I think I'm on my way to being a better person. :)

Why?

Daddy and I had an argument again a while ago, on when he was taking me back to the dorm. I was insisting that they take me back today since I have a Math exam on Monday and I need to study, I can't do that while I'm in the house. He was hesitating that they take me back tomorrow even if they have to miss the early morning Mass which they would be the choir and the ocular visit tomorrow. I didn't get the point of missing those things when they could get me here today. TRAFFIC. So there started the many rantings of my dad, and my annoying answers to him. I eventually kept quiet and I cried. That always happens when I fight with my dad. After I had some time to think it through, we were in Katipunan already. I said sorry and he just hugged me, no sermons of any sort. I was touched. I wasn't used to seeing my dad like that.


Lord, thank you for my family. :)

No comments: