Monday, December 1

When people sound stupid

I am now concluding that the fact that Twilight THE MOVIE was a big hit is because its fans are biased. "Yeah, I liked it. Robert is sooo HOT." Gawd. If Edward's the only reason why you like Twilight, then maybe we should call it the EDWARD and the Cullens book. I've stated my review and no, I am not gonna change that. No matter how many comments you give me contradicting what I'm saying. I don't give a damn. I just hate it when people say that the reason why they love Twilight is because of Edward. Uhhh, gawd. Can you get any lower than that? As an avid fan of the book, I'm saying that Twilight is something that I hold close to my heart. It's not about Edward being the perfect boyfriend or how perfect the Cullens are or how stupid Bella is. It's what the story is itself. Twilight is about two people from two different worlds fall in love. It's how no matter what happens, they'll be together. This is the reason why I fall repeatedly in bed because of those heart-thumping dialogues that nobody says anymore. It's how nobody can say that there is a perfect love, but an imperfect one that can go on forever.

Twilight the movie sucked and I'm not gonna lie. Even though I am such an avid fan of the book, it wouldn't mean that I liked the movie. Why does Twilight keep on getting good hits even though it sucked? Well, FANS. Pasikat. Papansin. In our school, if you've read it you're in. What more, the movie? Right? And so, I'm listing the reasons why Twilight is still playing. :)

Reasons why Twilight the Movie is still playing:
1. GIRLS WHO ARE IN WAY OVER THEIR HEAD WITH ROB PATTZ & EDWARD CULLEN

: I am admitting that I really love the character of Edward Cullen. Any girl would. C'mon, he's not a horny guy plus he's sensitive. And what kind of guy would say, "You are my life now." Only our no.1 vampire would.

: If he's the only reason for watching the movie, it may be worth it since I agree R Pattz is hot, but no. His acting wasn't. C'mon! Like I said, give our vampire some justice!

2. GIRLS WHO SOMEHOW CONVINCED THEIR BOYFRIENDS TO READ THE BOOK AND WATCH THE MOVIE

: Oh c'mon 'fess up ladies. You somehow manipulated your guy to read the book and eventually make them watch the movie. And some of them are doing it why? You think your guy would eventually get your standards by Edward. OMFG. Whyyy? Edward is a fictional character. People sound stupid when they say, "I wish I had a guy like Edward." Reality check sis. No one in the world is like Edward. That's what makes him one of a kind.

I'm gonna update this as soon as I observe some more.

By the way, Bolt just rose up to $26.6 M beating ugly Twilight at $26.4 M. Uhh, considering this movie is just a dog finding his way home. I must admit Bolt is a two thumbs up giving it a 84% on Rotten Tomatoes, once again beating Twilight at 53%.

Twilight is just so disappointing.