Friday, December 5

We wish you a Merry Christmas...

I DON'T...

want to wish Merry Effin' Christmas to all those carolers! And because it's Christmas time again, we are obligated to give because it's the SEASON of giving and love. I know this sounds really mean, but I can't understand why carolers who don't even know how to sing are in front of your gate asking for money for that wonderful song they just "sang". It hurts to say this, but I feel like my ear drums are gonna burst any moment now. I wish they'd just shut the eff up or just not sing at all. It's all about money now. I used to remember that carols were for the joy of Christmas and some kind of Christmas entertainment. I mean, buti sana kung mala-anghel boses niyo no. It just sucks so much.


MY NINONG's COMING...

Finally! I get to see one of my dad's bestfriend and my ninong. He's coming tomorrow for lunch. Wonder what he's gonna bring?