Monday, September 29

I'm 92% mean. :)

[x] I think I'm gonna have a high score on this.
[ ] I don't talk to one or both of my parents that much.
[x] I have said horrible things to someone's face.
[x] I give people disgusting looks sometimes.
[x] I've been known to have an attitude.
Total: 4

[x] I took heads off dolls or action figures when I was little.
[ ] I have destroyed something valuable on purpose.
[x] Most people suck.
[ ] I have thrown total tantrums.
Total so far: 6

[x] I get mad easily.
[x]I have no clue when I'm doing it.
[x] Sometimes I order people around.
[x] I am/was known around my neighborhood as the kid everyone else doesn't want their kids hanging out with.
[x]I've argued with a teacher.
Total so far: 11

[ ] I could honestly care less about school.
[x] I love messing with other people's heads.
[x] I've been told I'm conceited.
[x] I joke around.
[x] I yell daily
Total so far: 15

[x] I seem to always be in a fight with someone.
[x] I don't like smiling but do anyways.
[x] I know at least 3 people I would like to kick the crap out of.
[x] I love pranking people.
[ ] Freaking hate a lot of people.
Total so far: 19

[x] People annoy me very easily.
[x] some people are just flat out immature.
[x] I always have to get the last word.
[x] I always have the perfect comeback. (oh YEA.)

Total so far: 23

GRAND TOTAL: 23

ADD UP ALL THE X's AND MULTIPLY BY 4, THEN
REPOST IT AS' I'M % MEAN

No comments: