Thursday, December 17

love letter 2

Hello again.

You look stressed. It seems like you never have time for yourself. I look at you and think of various ways to ease your pain. I wish I could do something to make you feel happy this Christmas. I remember someone asking me, "What would be my Christmas Wish for you?"

You know what I would answer?

I wish you weren't so stressed.
I wish you could laugh hard again.
I wish you didn't have doubts on your abilities.
I wish you could rest even for a bit.
I wish you could be happy.

There are many things that I'd like to say to you. I'd like to tell you how I feel. I still can't.

My Christmas Wish?

I wish I could get STEAL you from this world and create our own. Don't mind what other people are thinking. I love you and that is all that matters.

And you still wouldn't love me back and that is the matter.
Would it still matter?


I can't.

No comments: